Alteryx announces the 2023 Customer Excellence Award winners at its annual Inspire conference. These individuals demonstrated extraordinary business value through analytics.
At its annual user conference, Inspire, Alteryx, Inc., a provider of the Analytics Cloud Platform, made the announcement about the opening of the Alteryx Maveryx Community. All customers, community participants, and employees who share the maverick’s attitude of exploring the uncharted and refusing to accept the status quo are collectively referred to as members of the Alteryx Maveryx Community.
“The Maveryx mindset is innate for those within our community. It’s the thread that brings us all together to solve for the unknown and burst through barriers to discover what is possible”, “The launch of the Alteryx Maveryx program is about igniting the power we have as a community to fuel the analytics movement and bring others along for the ride.”
Matthew Stauble, chief customer officer, Alteryx
Honouring Exceptional Maveryx
The following Maveryx were chosen by Alteryx for the 2023 Customer Excellence Awards based on their outstanding accomplishments and commitment to having an impact:
- MVP: David Hardister, VP, Strategic Initiatives Manager, Bank of America, has painstakingly worked to develop a lauded programme for community participation. He has donated his time and knowledge in an effort to democratise analytics and have an influence via the strength of community.
- Analytics Cloud: eBay’s Global Head of Tax Technology, Jacqui Van der Leij-Greyling, has been a courageous leader in the cloud industry, employing Alteryx Machine Learning to achieve considerable process automation and data-driven impact.
- Analytics for Everyone As leaders in the deployment and acceptance of self-service data analytics automation across RSM, Brad Collins, Partner, and Paul Herring, Global Chief Innovation Officer, went above and above to democratise data across their organisation.
- Mike Matias, Senior Manager, Digital Transformation & Innovation, BDO, has played a significant role in promoting tax innovation and adoption at BDO. Alteryx Modeller. He spearheaded the establishment of a centre of excellence for analytics, implemented analytics days to advance data literacy, and reaped the rewards of a data-driven organisation.
- Katie Homa, Senior Manager, Sustainability, and Noah McDonald, Sustainability Analyst, of HelloFresh collaborated on Alteryx for Good, an initiative to use analytics to create for the benefit of people and the environment. Both Katie and Noah are advocates for upskilling and keep proving the value of getting ahead by doing good.
“We are exceptionally proud to work alongside the 2023 Customer Excellence Award Winners”, “Each of these individuals have been selected for their commitment to democratizing analytics within their organizations and wider communities. They have taken data strategy to new heights and continue to inspire those around them to leverage analytics to make the unsolvable solvable.”
Paula Hansen, president and chief revenue officer, Alteryx
To Read More IT Related News Click Here