GoodData stated that Gartner, Inc. had named it to its Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms for 2023 list. The research examined the company’s overall “Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute” and featured GoodData as one of the 20 vendors.
“We are pleased to be recognized by Gartner. Gartner, Inc. delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams, and we believe being recognized in this Magic Quadrant is a sign of the incredible growth of our platform and the hard work of our teams.”
Roman Stanek, Founder and CEO at GoodData
GoodData Cloud is accelerating the shift from brittle and labor-intensive manual data investments to an automated and engineering-focused analytics platform since it was built from the ground up with contemporary cloud-first technology. Our platform is praised for its simplicity in use, wide range of features, and accessibility to analysts and creators of analytics. With its API-first, analytics-as-code approach, GoodData enables data teams to build and grow with previously unheard-of speed, security, and agility:
1. Analytics as code: GoodData manages and scales everything through code, making testing, deployments, and customization of analytics systems simple.
2. Headless metrics: To integrate with all BI, AI, and apps, GoodData offers a single, open metrics repository, assuring data governance and consistency for all use cases.
3. A comprehensive collection of API, SDK, and SQL endpoints from GoodData combines all analytics personas, including data analysts, scientists, and engineers.
4. Full analytics suite: GoodData comes with data transformation, a headless metrics layer, a data catalogue, and a business intelligence front end.
5. Deploy anywhere: GoodData is deployable anywhere, including any public or private cloud, data centre, or area. It gets along with everyone.
“We believe our inclusion in the Magic Quadrant is a testament to the strong collaboration we continue to foster with our customers. We’re fortunate to have such an innovative customer base that shares our vision for modern analytics”, “ Despite the broader economic challenges, GoodData’s Cloud offering grew 300%+ year over year on the strength of net new customer acquisition and expansion, all while remaining profitable.”
Chris Lobdell, GoodData’s Chief Revenue Officer
Technology customers are not advised by Gartner to exclusively choose vendors with the highest ratings or other designations, and the company does not promote any vendor, product, or service included in its research publications. The opinions expressed in Gartner research articles are those of the research department and should not be taken as truth. Regarding this research, Gartner makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Both GARTNER and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries, and they are used here with permission.
To Read More IT Related News Click Here