SecurityScorecard, the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, today announced it has launched a series of resources designed to help organizations navigate increased scrutiny of budgets and ensure that security efforts get the funding needed to support the business.
The content and tools will make it easier for organizations to realize and demonstrate the return on their security program.
Economic uncertainty is affecting organizations across industries. While expenditures are being scrutinized, cybersecurity budgets are no exception, and bad actors often take advantage of these turbulent times. Therefore, it’s more important than ever for security leaders to articulate the value of their security and vendor risk management programs and effectively communicate clear ROI for technology investments.
The resources include the ebook 5 Ways to Secure Your Organization in Turbulent Times, and SecurityScorecard’s Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator, a free high-level estimate of the Total Economic Impact of SecurityScorecard. The Interactive calculator will help organizations understand the Total Economic Impact of SecurityScorecard’s holistic security rating platform.
The SecurityScorecard calculator is based upon the Forrester Consulting study, The Total Economic Impact of SecurityScorecard, commissioned by SecurityScorecard. Working with SecurityScorecard customers, Forrester identified and quantified key benefits of investing in SecurityScorecard’s integrated approach to managing cybersecurity risk, including:
- Increased efficiency in risk management
- Technology efficiencies and consolidation
- Improved security posture
Organizations around the world are facing challenging financial climates, putting enormous pressure on CISOs to communicate value to their boards and leaders, Threat actors take advantage of turbulent times when staffing and resources tighten. The faster your team can prove value and justify your investments, the faster you can address your most critical issues.”
Aleksandr Yampolskiy, CEO, and co-Founder, SecurityScorecard.
In addition to the ROI calculator, SecurityScorecard is also helping organizations improve the ROI of their security programs by giving them the ability to:
- Achieve faster time to value by automating cybersecurity processes
- Quantify risk in financial terms to the board and test different scenarios of potential impacts
- Develop key metrics that the board cares about for defining, understanding, and quantifying cybersecurity threats
- Set automated alerts and rules to prevent missed issues within the organization and any of its third-party vendors.
SecurityScorecard is also hosting a four-part, global webinar series to inform viewers about the key areas that leading security teams are prioritizing to proactively secure their organizations. The webinar series, which kicks off September 29th, will have dedicated sessions for North America, APAC, and EMEA viewers and cover topics including:
- Taking Control of Your Security in Turbulent Times
- Carve Through the Noise by Prioritizing the Most Critical Threats
- Show the Value of your Security Program
- Showcase your Strong Security Posture to be the Vendor of Choice