All enterprise workloads are protected against sophisticated threats by a powerful solution.
Launch of the Trellix Endpoint Security Suite was announced by Trellix, a cybersecurity startup that is bringing the future of extended detection and response (XDR) to market. The solutions and cutting-edge features of Trellix Endpoint Security Suite give Security Operations Centre (SOC) analysts unparalleled visibility and control through a single pane of glass, enabling them to preventatively secure all endpoints.
As each endpoint acts as a point of entry into the company, endpoint security is the cornerstone of any organization’s security program and the starting point for protecting the entire organisation. A comprehensive end-to-end security solution is offered to Trellix customers through the Trellix Endpoint Security Suite, enabling businesses to successfully counter the most cutting-edge threats of the day.
“In its approach to unified security, Trellix is aiming to be outcome-focused,” “From IDC’s perspective, we concur and reinforce that one of the outcomes should be methodically reducing cyber risk.”
Michael Suby, Research Vice President, Security & Trust, IDC
Trellix Endpoint Security (ENS), Trellix Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), and Trellix Endpoint Forensics make up the Trellix Endpoint Security Suite.
Important features of the suite:
- Optimising endpoint security at scale through proactive attack surface management and a robust, feature-rich threat prevention stack
- AI-guided investigation for quicker reaction; effective and efficient alert triage and response: alerts and incidents triage and remediation
- Root cause analysis and forensics are important tools that deepen understanding of hazards and enhance future identification and controls.
- A strong foundation is provided by an extendable solution with extensive endpoint coverage and native integration with the Trellix XDR engine.
Trellix will preview a number of features that will be accessible in Q3 at the RSA Conference:
- Single-step deployment across all endpoints for simplified endpoint security management
- Integration of forensics artefacts into the management and reaction consoles will improve forensic integration.
- enhanced support for the MITRE framework, support for Apple Silicon, and FedRAMP certification
“Endpoint remains the first line of defense for every organization”, “To strengthen operational resiliency, organizations need a seamless, comprehensive solution for endpoint protection, detection, and response. By integrating endpoint detection and response workflows with deep forensic capabilities, Trellix Endpoint Security Suite is the best solution to effectively manage endpoint security.”
Aparna Rayasam, Chief Product Officer, Trellix
The current and older OS versions are supported by Trellix Endpoint Security Suite, which also supports on-premises and cloud deployments. The Trellix Endpoint Security Suite’s EDR component has the highest rating (4.8 out of 5.0) in the most recent Gartner Peer Insights evaluations of EDR.
To Read More IT Related News Click Here