Today at the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC) Conference, UVDI is proud to introduce the next generation UVDI-360 Room Sanitizer now equipped with UV Smart Connect™ cloud communications technology making it even easier and more efficient to use. The newest UVDI-360 features the same independently proven effectiveness and user safety features trusted by over 1,100 hospitals worldwide.
UV Smart Connect™ technology simplifies device usage, fleet management and device servicing with automatic, real-time Smart Device communications. Instant UV Smart Connect™ cloud communications are driven by advanced cellular and wireless technology, connecting the UVDI-360 to UVDI’s easy-to-use, cloud-based operator portal.
- Automatic, real-time transfer of device usage data to the cloud
- 24-7 device health monitoring by UVDI and end user notifications
- Automated over-the-air (OTA) software updates for continuous device improvement
- Secure dual network connectivity via cellular and Wi-Fi communications
- Offline communications enabled through an onboard battery
- Intuitive remote control included, allowing approximately 45 feet of range through walls
- Enhanced servicing via remote device monitoring as well as a detachable power cord
As Healthcare professionals are more time-stretched than ever, they should not have to make tradeoffs when it comes to UV room disinfection efficacy and ease of use, The addition of advanced UV Smart Connect™ technology streamlines UVDI-360 device operation and fleet management, while still delivering the same proven efficacy trusted by hospitals around the world.” Peter Veloz, CEO, UVDI
The UVDI-360 Room Sanitizer equipped with UV Smart Connect™ will be available for healthcare facilities in the United States in Q3 2022 – and available outside-of-the United States by the end of 2022.