First Industry, Business Process, and Enterprise System-Specific Generative AI Solutions
The debut of the C3 Generative AI Suite, which includes 28 new domain-specific generative AI services to address the particular demands of industries, business processes, and enterprise systems, was announced by C3 AI, the enterprise AI application software company. The new products bring together the most recent advancements in generative AI with the extensive corporate domain and industry expertise of C3 AI.
With projects already in place at Georgia-Pacific, Flint Hills Resources, Nucor, Pantaleon, Con Edison, the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, and a U.S. intelligence agency, C3 Generative AI has been favorably accepted by the market since its initial release in March 2023.
“The market interest that we are seeing in C3 Generative AI is staggering”, “The addressable market is unknowably large and appears to more than double our Enterprise AI market opportunity. You can expect that we will be investing in the coming quarters to maximize our first-to-market advantage.”
Thomas M. Siebel, C3 AI, CEO
The advanced large language models (LLMs) available today are combined with the strength and capabilities of the tried, tested, and proven C3 AI Platform to create C3 Generative AI. The security and veracity issues common to LLMs that typically limit their widespread commercial business application are resolved by C3 Generative AI solutions, which are distinctive in the generative AI industry.
“When it comes to generative AI, there are many nonstarters for organizations, including data privacy concerns, hallucination issues, IP liability exposure, and auditability of the generated content”, “C3 AI’s domain-specific generative AI offerings can not only satisfy those concerns, but also support deep domain models that mediate access to structured and unstructured datasets, which is how enterprises will realize the most value with generative AI.”
Ritu Jyoti, Group VP, Worldwide AI and Automation Research Practice Global AI Research Lead, IDC
Specific C3 Generative AI solutions now available include:
C3 Generative AI for Industries
- C3 Generative AI for Aerospace
- C3 Generative AI for Defense
- C3 Generative AI for Financial Services
- C3 Generative AI for Healthcare
- C3 Generative AI for Intelligence
- C3 Generative AI for Manufacturing
- C3 Generative AI for Oil and Gas
- C3 Generative AI for Telecommunications
- C3 Generative AI for Utilities
C3 Generative AI for Business Processes
- C3 Generative AI for Customer Service
- C3 Generative AI for Energy Management
- C3 Generative AI for ESG
- C3 Generative AI for Finance
- C3 Generative AI for Human Resources
- C3 Generative AI for Process Optimization
- C3 Generative AI for Reliability
- C3 Generative AI for Sales
- C3 Generative AI for Supply Chain
C3 Generative AI for Enterprise Systems
- C3 Generative AI for Databricks
- C3 Generative AI for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- C3 Generative AI for Oracle ERP
- C3 Generative AI for Oracle NetSuite
- C3 Generative AI for Palantir
- C3 Generative AI for Salesforce
- C3 Generative AI for SAP
- C3 Generative AI for ServiceNow
- C3 Generative AI for Snowflake
- C3 Generative AI for Workday
Any cloud platform, including Google Cloud Platform, AWS, and Microsoft Azure, can be used to run any C3 Generative AI solution.
For Falcon 40B, Llama 2, Flan-T5, Azure GPT-3.5, AWS Bedrock Claude 2, Google PaLM 2, OpenAI GPT-3.5, and MPT-7B, LLM support is already available. As the market matures, additional support for prominent LLMs will be disclosed.
The troublesome issues common to almost all other generative AI systems are resolved by C3 Generative AI by combining the strength of LLMs and generative AI with the proved, tested, and proven C3 AI Platform:
- Answers are predictable, not arbitrary.
- With just one click, the truth at its source can be found out right now.
- With C3 AI, the LLM is firewalled from the data, greatly reducing the risk of LLM-induced cyberattack vectors and the risk of data exfiltration caused by LLM.
- The C3 AI Platform, which offers nFactor authentication and data encryption both in motion and at rest, enables the enforcement of all organizational access and cybersecurity requirements.
- The unlimited danger of IP liability associated with most LLM solutions, which access data from third parties or the internet, is mitigated by LLM reasoning’s restriction to enterprise-owned and enterprise-licensed data.
- C3 Generative AI, which is LLM independent, enables businesses to switch between LLMs at whim in order to take benefit of LLMs’ continual innovation.
- Hallucinations are less likely to occur with C3 Generative AI.
All C3 Generative AI products are currently available for purchase from C3 AI, the AWS, GCP, and Azure Marketplaces.
The license structure is simple. At a cost of $250,000, C3 AI helps the client put its generative AI application into production in 12 weeks. After that, with volume discounts, the customer pays per vCPU/vGPU hour.
At Georgia-Pacific, Flint Hills Resources, the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, enterprise search, and Nucor, C3 Generative AI is successfully being used to augment manufacturing process knowledge, optimize commodities trading, and increase safety during steel manufacturing. Customers’ responses are all generally favorable.
“We see the potential of C3 Generative AI for our manufacturing facilities by assisting employees with real-time access to resources to help solve operating problems and by adding interactive tools to our existing AI capabilities”, “C3 AI has and will continue to deliver value for us, first in predictive maintenance, and now creating a better experience for our employees.”
Roshan Shah, Vice President, Georgia-Pacific’s Technology Solutions Group
At Pantaleon, a large Central American sugar producer, C3 Generative AI is used to analyze contracts and understand market trends for sugar products.
“C3 Generative AI holds the promise to change the way we work, and we are enthusiastic that we may not have to wait for our analysts to perform complex calculations and insights and instead they can focus on the high-value task of strategically applying those insights in the most advantageous way possible for our company”, “This is a natural next step in our forward-thinking strategy, and we are optimistic that we can rely on this product to produce traceable responses and confidently protect the valuable data we’ve amassed in the over 170 years we’ve been in business.”
Guillermo Medina, CFO and AI strategy leader, Pantaleon
All products in the C3 Generative AI Suite are available for immediate customer installation.