Explore software development tips and tricks for building lightweight IoT & real-time telemetry applications with Azure Cosmos DB, Azure IoT Hub, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Synapse Link for Azure Cosmos DB, and Microsoft Power BI. IoT with real-time device telemetry is a use case Azure Cosmos DB is uniquely suited to support, due to its elastic scalability, high-availability, and ability to ingest massive amounts of data from various sources. Mustafa Branch and Mark Brown walk through use case diagrams, explain how data flows throughout the cloud application architecture, and explore the relevant Azure Cosmos DB features and capabilities for this use case.
- IBM Collaborates with AWS to Launch a New Cloud Database Offering, Enabling Customers to Optimize Data Management for AI Workloads
- RTB House Introduces Generative AI Technology for More Precise Audience Insights
- Ada Launches new Customer Service AI Agent Powered by the Ada Reasoning Engine to Maximize Automated Resolutions
- Dropbox and NVIDIA Team to Bring Personalized Generative AI to Millions of Customers
- Cloudinary Uses AI to Further Improve Image Quality Online, Announces JPEG XL Support for Apple Ecosystem
- AI-Accelerated Productivity Surge: Turing Unveils a Significant 25% Boost in Software Development Acceleration Through AI-Assisted Experiment
- Beyond Surveys: How Level AI Is Reshaping Voice of the Customer Programs with Generative AI
You May Also Like
Multimodal generative AI is already here and now; it is no longer in the future. In recent months, generative AI models have become widely...
Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat.
Levi Ray & Shoup, Inc. (LRS) announced today that Shell plc (“Shell”) has selected the LRS® Enterprise Cloud Printing Service, a fully managed service provided by...
The first Social Listening Solution from Digimind integrates two potent AI engines to give users a thorough view of their online presence. The combination...