Riot Games ingests about 20 TB of data every day on AWS. This data powers a wide range of products including match-making, personalization, analytics, security, anti-cheat and player behavior. Until recently, this data was only queryable hours after it was produced (in some cases up to 6). With AWS MSK, the team was able to bring that time down to 5 minutes and unlock use cases that require stream processing. MSK also allowed us to lower our TCO and deprecate an aging, Map-Reduce based pipeline. In this session, we will talk about the before state, migration path, current state and future state of our data ingestion pipeline.
- IBM Collaborates with AWS to Launch a New Cloud Database Offering, Enabling Customers to Optimize Data Management for AI Workloads
- RTB House Introduces Generative AI Technology for More Precise Audience Insights
- Ada Launches new Customer Service AI Agent Powered by the Ada Reasoning Engine to Maximize Automated Resolutions
- Dropbox and NVIDIA Team to Bring Personalized Generative AI to Millions of Customers
- Cloudinary Uses AI to Further Improve Image Quality Online, Announces JPEG XL Support for Apple Ecosystem
- AI-Accelerated Productivity Surge: Turing Unveils a Significant 25% Boost in Software Development Acceleration Through AI-Assisted Experiment
- Beyond Surveys: How Level AI Is Reshaping Voice of the Customer Programs with Generative AI
You May Also Like
Multimodal generative AI is already here and now; it is no longer in the future. In recent months, generative AI models have become widely...
Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat.
Levi Ray & Shoup, Inc. (LRS) announced today that Shell plc (“Shell”) has selected the LRS® Enterprise Cloud Printing Service, a fully managed service provided by...
The first Social Listening Solution from Digimind integrates two potent AI engines to give users a thorough view of their online presence. The combination...