What is BigQuery and how can it help you gain new insights from your SAP data? In this video, Kevin Nelson, a Developer Advocate at Google Cloud, will demonstrate how to integrate your SAP data with BigQuery to help drive new insights across your organization and give more power to your data analytics users.
- IBM Collaborates with AWS to Launch a New Cloud Database Offering, Enabling Customers to Optimize Data Management for AI Workloads
- RTB House Introduces Generative AI Technology for More Precise Audience Insights
- Ada Launches new Customer Service AI Agent Powered by the Ada Reasoning Engine to Maximize Automated Resolutions
- Dropbox and NVIDIA Team to Bring Personalized Generative AI to Millions of Customers
- Cloudinary Uses AI to Further Improve Image Quality Online, Announces JPEG XL Support for Apple Ecosystem
- AI-Accelerated Productivity Surge: Turing Unveils a Significant 25% Boost in Software Development Acceleration Through AI-Assisted Experiment
- Beyond Surveys: How Level AI Is Reshaping Voice of the Customer Programs with Generative AI
You May Also Like
Multimodal generative AI is already here and now; it is no longer in the future. In recent months, generative AI models have become widely...
Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat.
Levi Ray & Shoup, Inc. (LRS) announced today that Shell plc (“Shell”) has selected the LRS® Enterprise Cloud Printing Service, a fully managed service provided by...
The first Social Listening Solution from Digimind integrates two potent AI engines to give users a thorough view of their online presence. The combination...